Friday, September 15, 2006

Conspiracy Theory of the Day

I haven't had a good conspiracy theory for a while, and so I thought that I should work on one.

I was reading an article yesterday that said that Jews for Jesus has a budget of 20 million dollars to spread their 'message'. I was trying to figure out how they could raise that much money, and then it came to me. Who is the primary supporter of terrorism in the world right now? Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! My theory is that this is part of his plot to wipe out Israel. Considering that Iran is currently spending 200 million a year funding terror against the West, this is a subtle and particularly nasty way to gnaw away at the underpinnings of Western society.



- Chabad_Chammer

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

It's all starting to make sense to me now.

Both of you should have a great shabbos!

15 September, 2006 13:22  
Blogger Yoel.Ben-Avraham said...

Maybe tell Chamish about it, maybe he'll write a book about it!

17 September, 2006 16:53  
Blogger Editor said...

That's a new one!

18 September, 2006 12:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home