Sunday, February 04, 2007

Rethinking

So, I'm rethinking the purpose of this blog. I now maintain a separate blog of family news for friends and family members. I also have started a different anonymous blog about life with our son and being a new mom. What's left to talk about?

Politics, my friends. Issues of the day and my authoritative opinion on them. I realize this will not be popular with some of you. With others, I look forward to a whole new conversation (or perhaps a conversation more like the ones we had around the dining room table at Waters Road...).

You've been warned.

2 Comments:

Blogger scot s w said...

Fantastic! I'm happy to report that the table you mention is still in existence, and gracing my new home. Ah, the Waters Rd. days... Have I mentioned lately at we all miss you terribly here?

I'm looking forward to your semi-vegetarian, clean-living, unorthodox Orthodox, Chinese-medicine-influenced, traditinoalist left-coast point of view.

And I totally mean that in a good way!

16 February, 2007 08:24  
Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

I can see you are quite busy! Your blogging is going on well it seems!! Please, keep this blog going - and all the best for the other two blogs!!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

28 September, 2010 00:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home