Thursday, March 30, 2006

Westcoast Weirdness & Fun

The other day A.S. was commenting to me that she felt like she was going deaf. Not wanting to admit that I'd been gas-lighting her, and talking more and more quietly each day, I sprung the suggestion of ear candling on her.


Being the good sport that she is, rather than calling me some crunchy-granola freak, she said that she was game to try it. So, that evening we curled up on the sofa and I indoctrinated her into the weird art of using a burning muslin and bee's wax cone to suck the contents of ones ear out. I won't describe the glee A.S. expressed as she examined the contents of her spent ear candle. I also won't mention the minor scarring I experienced during my turn under the candle. Needless to say, I know that she will watch me from all sides when we next play with melting candle wax (I still love her and realize that I should have explained things better).

The thing is that starting here, I need to now find something to top this. Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ahhh, my darling husband. I love you moer today than yesterday...

30 March, 2006 13:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'd love a link here to help a brutha out...

12 May, 2006 07:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home